A Pension (Unit Trust) Mortgage for Buy to Let Property Investors:
- A Pension mortgage allows you to buy a property through your pension fund. All income and gains within pension schemes are exempt from income tax and capital gains tax, both rental income and profits from the sale of the property will not be subject to these taxes.
- Under revenue rules, a property management company will manage the property on your behalf.
- You have control over all aspects of your pension affairs including all investment and contribution decisions.
- Properties must be located in the Republic of Ireland and cannot be used as a Principal Private Residence.
- Features & Benefits
- Non-Recourse Lending
- 15 year Capital & Interest Option
- 15-year Interest Only Option (Please note trustees may have additional criteria)
- Maximum 50% Loan to Value
- Minimum loan size 40,000 euro up to 500,000 euro
- Term 5 to 15 years
- Minimum property value 80,000 euro with no maximum property value