Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What type of mortgages are there?
- First Time Buyer
- Owner Occupier
- Switcher Mortgages
- Buy to Let Mortgages
Q2. How do I apply for a mortgage and what do I need?
- Check out our new Mortgage Guide. Available for free download.
- Contact MC Financial for independent advice
Q3. What are the extra fees in getting a mortgage?
- Stamp Duty
- Legal Fees
- Surveyors Fees
- Valuation Fees
- Mortgage Protection
- Home Insurance
Q4. What rates are available?
Q5. Why choose a Financial Broker over using a bank?
- Brokers will give best quotes and compare the market
- Banks will only quote you their own rates etc.
- Brokers do all the leg work for you
- Banks leave you to look after paper work and to chase own queries/updates
- Brokers can get you your mortgage approved faster due to dedicated departments assigned to Brokers.
- MC Financial will update you when your policies are up for review and will search the best quote and will have special offers running.
Q6. Why choose MC Financial?
- We deal directly with the bank at all times
- Compare the rates of all the banks and send you info
- We can secure approval for difficult applications due to our knowledge and experience with all the banks
- We are very accessible to our clients by all modes of contact and can meet in persons home.
- We pride ourselves in building a great relationship with our clients and will stand by them through the whole process.
Put Yourself in Professional Hands
Book a Mortgage Consultation
Please call us on 01 822 8022 or fill in this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.